Creative Services Support (Graphic Design) Job Description:
Create visual text and imagery concepts, using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate our clients. Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, newsletters, reports, social media, email marketing, video editing such as cutting out dead air, technical issues and other projects as assigned.
Basic knowledge of web design and updates to WordPress and other website platforms as assigned.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Project management software such as MS Teams.
- A great communicator and works well on own and as part of a team
- Positive can-do attitude
- Detail oriented, deadline driven and computer savvy
- Understanding of print processes
- Understanding of different file types for web
Nice to Have Skills:
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of CSS
In this position, you must wear several different hats and be flexible. Position is available as a remote or hybrid position out of our Gig Harbor, WA office.